code atas


Lirik Lagu Say Something

And I know im lying by the truth thats in your charm. Lirik dan Chord Lagu Pusher Love Girl dari Justin Timberlake Selama 2018-2019 lagu tersebut berhasil masuk enam.


A Great Big World Say Something Lirik Lagu Lagu Lirik

C Am Say something say something anything F Your silence is deafening C Pay me in kind C Am Take a drug to set you free F Strange fruit from a forbidden tree C Youve got to come down soon C Am More than a drug is what I need F Need a change of scenery C Need a new life C Am Say something say something anything F Ive shown you everything C.

. And I will stumble and fall Im still learning to love Just starting to crawl. Lets say something say something Ayo kita katakan sesuatu I dont wanna get caught up in the rhythm of it Aku tidak ingin tertangkap sampai di drama itu But I cant help myself no I cant help myself no no Tapi aku tak dapat membantu diriku sendiri tidak aku tak dapat membantu diriku sendiri Caught up in the rhythm of it. Lirik Lirik Lagu Please Say Something Even Though It is a Lie - Park Bo Ram I reon ge sa rang in geon ga yo Geu dae ran sa ram nae ge Du geun geo ri ge han jul do mo reu go Geu jeo gam gi e geol lyeo I reo ke yeo ri na go A pa seo bam sae dwi cheo gin jul ra rat jyo Na geu dae ga om gin sa rang ttae mu ne Jam mot deul go it jyo eo tteo ka jyo.

Lagu ini dirilis pada 2018 silam melakui kanal YouTube Justin Timberlake. Am F C G Say something Im giving up on you. And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all.

Ayo katakanlah sesuatu katakan sesuatu. We coulda worked it out uh but I guess things change Its funny how someone elses success brings pain When you no longer involved that person has it all And you just stuck standing there. Say something Im giving up on you Ill be the one if you want me to Anywhere I wouldve followed you Say something Im giving up on you.

Simak lagu dan chord Say Something dari Kodaline. Lets say something say something. Say something Im giving up on you.

Intro C G Am F Verse C I was scared G I was unprepared Am F I was not aware you were caught in a buckle C you and I had G A drunken fight on Am F A Tuesday night downtown Pre chorus C Well it cut so deep G When you try to speak Am F But the words dont come out right C You can rain on me G. Say something Im giving up on you Ill be the one if you want me to Anywhere I wouldve followed you Say something Im giving up on you And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all And I will stumble and fall Im still learning to love Just starting to crawl Say something Im giving up on you. I believe in something that i cant find.

Aku masih belajar mencintai baru mulai merangkak Say something Im giving up on you Katakanlah sesuatu aku kan berhenti berharap padamu Im sorry that I couldnt get to you Maafkan aku yang tak bisa mendekatimu Anywhere I wouldve followed you Kemanapun aku pasti kan mengikutimu Say something Im giving up on you. Am F C G. Am F C G Im sorry that I couldnt get to you.

Say something Im giving up on you Katakanlah sesuatu aku kan berhenti berharap padamu Ill be the one if you want me to Aku kan jadi kekasihmu jika itu yang kau mau Anywhere I wouldve followed you Kemanapun aku pasti kan ikutimu Say something Im giving up on you Katakanlah sesuatu aku kan berhenti berharap padamu Verse 1. And believe me now id only lie to you I spend my time collecting all these scars. KEEP UP WITH ME.

Say something say something anything Ive shown you everything Give me a sign Say something say something anything Your silence is deafening Pay me in kind. This shit was all I knew You and me only I did it all for you Still you were lonely. C G And I am feeling so small.

Aku tidak ingin terperangkap di dalam irama ini. Everybody says say something Say something say something Say something say something I dont wanna get caught up in the rhythm of it But I cant help myself no I cant help myself no no Caught up in the middle of it No I cant help myself no I cant help myself no no no Caught up in the rhythm of it. Katakanlah sesuatu katakan sesuatu.

I dont wanna get caught up in the rhythm of it. Am F C G Anywhere I will follow you. So believe me now id only lie to you Now wont.

Youre as tight as a hunters trap Hidden well what are you concealing Poker face carved in stone Amongst friends but all alone Why do you hide. I hope down inside i cant be what im not Well Ive said that thought a thousand times. Everybody says say something.

Semua orang mengatakan katakan sesuatu Say something say something. F Im still learning to love C G Just starting to crawl. Say something Im giving up on you Katakan sesuatu aku menyerah padamu Ill be the one if you want me to Aku akan jadi orangnya jika kau mau Anywhere I wouldve followed you Di manapun aku akan mengikutimu Say something Im giving up on you Katakan sesuatu aku menyerah padamu And I am feeling so small Dan aku merasa sangat kecil.

C G And I will stumble and fall. Lirik Lagu Say Something -. F It was over my head C G I know nothing at all.


Not Angka Park Bo Ram Please Say Something Even Though It Is A Lie Ost W Two Worlds


Lirik Lagu Say Something A Great Big World Lirik Lagu Lagu Lirik


Pin Page


Pin Page

You have just read the article entitled Lirik Lagu Say Something. You can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://aryanaqidorsey.blogspot.com/2022/08/lirik-lagu-say-something.html

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Say Something"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel